Although ResNet doesn't have regular hours during the summer, you can contact us online or leave a voicemail message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: The instructions below are for all devices running iOS 12.1 or earlier. If your iOS device is running a later version, go here for the correct instructions.
1. Connect your wireless device to an open network like ResNet WiFi or BearNet.
2. Open a browser and go to resnet.kutztown.edu/securewifi. Enter your KU username and password and click JoinNow. (Note: Be sure to enter your KU username and NOT your entire KU email address.)
3. Click Allow.
4. Click Install to begin the certificate profile installation/configuration.
5. Click Install again to bypass the warning.
6. Click the Install button.
7. When your device has finished generating a security key, enrolling the certificate and installing the profile, click Done.
8. Your iOS device should switch automatically to BearNet Secure. If it doesn't, follow the instructions.