Connecting your Amazon Fire TV to the wireless network:
If you're in Dixon Hall or Rothermel Hall...
- From the Fire TV's home screen, go to Settings
- Select System -> About -> Network
- Locate the MAC Address (Wi-Fi)
- Once you've located the MAC Address, log into the Self-Registration Portal and add your device
- When setting up your device, select "ResNet WiFi" from the list of available wireless networks
If you're not in Dixon Hall or Rothermel Hall...
- Select "ResNet WiFi - Zone X" from the list of available wireless networks. (Registration is currently only required in Dixon Hall and Rothermel Hall.)