Before your Amazon Echo will be able to connect to the internet from campus, you'll need to register its MAC address.
Finding the MAC address of your Amazon Echo:
- On your mobile device, open the Amazon Alexa app
- Go to the menu and select Settings
- Select the appropriate Echo device
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen and locate the MAC Address of the device
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to register your Amazon Echo. Be sure to include the MAC address in the message.
We'll send you an email to confirm the registration.