Connecting your Amazon Echo to the wireless network:
If you're in Beck Hall, Berks Hall, Bonner Hall, Dixon Hall, GBV West, Honors Building, Johnson Hall, Lehigh Hall, Rothermel Hall or Schuylkill Hall...
- From the Amazon Alexa app, set up your Echo device and connect to "ResNet WiFi".
- From the Amazon Alexa app main menu, select Settings.
- Select your Echo device.
- Select About (at the bottom of the page).
- Locate "Mac Address".
- Once you've located the MAC Address, log into the Self-Registration Portal and add your device .
If you're in Deatrick Hall, GBV South or University Place...
- From the Amazon Alexa app, set up your Echo device and connect to "ResNet WiFi - Zone X" from the list of available wireless networks. (Registration isn't available in these residence halls.)